Guess the famous perfect baby!
Friday, April 10th, 2009
This Good Friday edition of “Guess the Perfect Baby” may vex the many Germans who follow this blog because today’s mystery miracle child is conspicuously American. Here are your clues:
1. As the nation recently discovered, he was an extremely curious baby—precocious in at least one area of infant development: the wearing of capes.
2. The mystery child is currently 26.
3. His eyebrows are no longer quite so subtle.
4. Though I haven’t been able to confirm what his first word was, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were any of the following: silhouetto, man, scaramouche, scaramouche, fandango, thunderbolt, lightening, very, very, frightening.
5. In 1980, before he was born, his father was an associate member of the engineering team for RCA “SelectaVision” VideoDisc operations. The VideoDisc was supposed to be the future of home entertainment. You know, just like Betamax. At the time, his dad looked like this (right). If you squint and strain, you might be able to see a strong family resemblance.
Give up? Today’s mystery child is none other than this guy.
• Michael Jackson to adopt—then disguise—baby
• Suri’s new (doomed) hairstyle
• Elderly sex symbol compelled to sing lullabyes
I don’t know who that is, Reej!— Amy K.
i know who it is it is adam lambert and if he is on here i am your biggest fan ever and want to know every thing there is to know about you— manda yeager